We are SO excited to be having our first Christmas as husband and wife together in our new home. I am also very excited to have a mantle to decorate :). I am loving decorating for the holidays (Thanksgiving was so much fun) but can’ t believe how fast Christmas came. All of the sudden it’s here. I just put the finishing touches on our mantle and mostly used items I had around the house.
We got stockings for all five of us (the doggies of course needed them too!) from Target. They had a really cute selection. Here’s what else I used.
- Pine braches
- Leftover ornaments from the tree (or that Annabelle has already torn down)
- Pinecones big and small… I reused the ones I had made for our Thanksgiving tablescape
- Reused candles from our wedding
- Wooden gold star that my Mom gave me
- Believe sign (I purchased this a couple years ago and am thrilled it works so well for Christmas!)
- DIY Reindeer sign – isn’t it so fun? I found that DIY on this blog!
I hope you have a very Merry & sparkly Christmas!