I’m not sure that there is anything better than fall in Colorado. I love the crisp air, changing colors, and justification to make soup several times a week. Plus my boots finally get to come back out (I miss them during summer!). As I’ve been seeing fall decor everywhere I’m trying to decide what to add to our home. Our October is pretty crazy with our wedding but I would still like to put together a fall mantle and tablescape for Thanksgiving. I slowly started this process with a little TJ Maxx shopping spree.
Loving this table runner… a more modern take on fall decor.
I also can’t wait to get going on our pumpkins and getting the front porch ready for Halloween!
Here are a few things on my fall list that I want to do to celebrate the season!
– Make homemade apple cider
– Master an apple pie from scratch. I’ve done this once before but the top got a little burned. I’m ready for round 2!
– Pumpkin patch
– Go to an apple orchard
– Sit on the back patio with E enjoying the fall air, fire pit and glass of vino
– Spend as much time outside as possible biking or hiking and exploring our new trails before winter hits
– Stain our kitchen cabinets… this doesn’t really relate to fall, but I would love to have it done in time for Thanksgiving
I would love to hear what you have on your fall list!